1. Washing can be hand-washed, machine-washed, and alkaline detergent.
2. Washing temperature depends on the color of cotton cloth, usually the best water temperature is 40~50 °C, the color of bright or dark products should not be too high, and the washing time should not be too long to avoid fading. White sweat-free cotton cloth can be washed. Cotton products with perspiration are not easily washed at high temperatures to prevent the proteins in the perspiration from solidifying and adhering to the fibers, resulting in yellow spots.
3. If the paint is stained with cotton, use kerosene or turpentine to remove the stain and then wash.
4. Dry and dry cotton products in a cool and ventilated place, not exposed to the sun.
5. When ironing, it can be sprayed in moderation and easy to flatten.
Prevent fading tips
◎Salt is a fixative for cotton dyeing. To prevent fading, the newly purchased bright or dark cotton can be soaked in salt or white vinegar in water, then dried in the shade to keep the cotton color lasting.
◎ If washing high-quality cotton products, a small amount of alum can be added to the water to avoid or reduce fading.